Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Network Managers
- Systems Engineers
- Network Designers
- Project Managers
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated v3.0 (CCNAX) will teach you how to install, operate, configure and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats. You will also learn how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks. This class is based on the traditional ICND1 and ICND2 classes and has been redeveloped to focus on achieving your CCNA efficiently with the view to fully prepare you for the exam whilst minimizing your time out of the office.
Key additions to this latest revision include an understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, and an overview of network programmability with the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage and secure network devices
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Introducing IPv6
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Implementing Network Device Security
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Implementing Wide-Area Networks
- Network Device Management
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course option
Zeitzone: Europe/London Garantietermin!