Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250)
The Cisco® Meeting Server Intermediate course is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on offering by Cisco Learning Services. This course is designed to establish a minimum level of knowledge and competency among Cisco Meeting Server resale and installation partners, which enables them to install, troubleshoot, and maintain a single server and single server split deployment of Cisco Meeting Servers.
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy Acano servers. The primary audience for this course includes:
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners, resellers
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Cisco Meeting Server Apps Foundation, or Acano Certified Operator or equivalent knowledge
- Installing a Cisco Meeting Server in a single combined deployment
- Installing a Cisco Meeting Server in a single split deployment
- Troubleshooting tools
- Integrating Cisco Meeting Server with Cisco TelePresence® Video Communication Server (VCS), Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Microsoft Skype for Business
Zur Zeit sind keine Termine verfügbar. Fragen Sie an via email@example.com.