Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE)
Als Erstbucher dieses Cisco Service Provider Kurses erhalten Sie das
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers, and systems engineers who would like to implement MPLS VPN service in their networks.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- This course is intended for network designers and project managers. This course is also recommended to all individuals preparing for Cisco CCNP SP certification.
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR Software configuration.
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in these courses:
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduce the VPN technologies that are used in the service provider environment and the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN peer-to-peer architecture
- Describe the implementation steps that are needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in service provider networks
- Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to implement managed services and Internet access
- Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services
The Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE) v1.0 course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP® Service Provider certification. This course is a component of the Cisco CCNP SP curriculum.
The course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of service provider VPN solutions. The goal is to train professionals to enable service provider point of presence (POP) to provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs. The instruction is reinforced with hands-on labs to ensure that students thoroughly understand how to implement VPNs within their networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS and IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider networks.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course option