OnCommand Insight: Advanced Report Creation with Report Studio (OCIARC)
Intermediate to advanced technical. NetApp employees, Professional Services, Channel Partner Professional Services
This course assumes a basic to intermediate knowledge of Cognos Report Studio; the OnCommand Insight data warehouse data marts, data models and database structure as well as basic expertise with SQL and HTML code. Prerequisites include the following:
- OnCommand Insight Reporting Concepts for Business Intelligence - WBT
- Basic knowledge and expertise with Report Studio as it relates to OnCommand Insight data warehouse
- Moderate skill level in SQL, HTML and Java. This course does NOT teach SQL, HTML or Java. It assumes you have this expertise.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain how Report Studio enables customized reporting
- Use Report Studio to create reports and dashboards from the OnCommand Insight data warehouse
- Use Report Studio to customize reports and Dashboards
- Use SQL and HTML to generate and customize report data and report functions
This course provides a technical deep dive on how to create highly customized reports from OnCommand Insight v7.1 data warehouse using Report Studio. It is 90% hands-on creating and customizing complex reports using Report Studio and designed to give the learner a solid, and deep technical hands-on experience with Report Studio that will enable them to start generating custom reports.