VMware vCloud: Design Best Practices (VCDBP)
This course is designed to guide students through the decision points and policy choices available for designing and implementing a VMware vCloud® environment. Students will learn to appreciate the effects of design choices in VMware vSphere®, VMware vCloud® Director™, VMware® vCenter™ Chargeback™, and the VMware® vShield Edge™ capability that is included with vCloud Director. The course culminates in a comprehensive workshop on VMware cloud design.
Sales partners, customers, consultants, and sales engineers who are responsible for designing public and private cloud architectures with VMware products
The following are reccomended pre-requisites prior to attending this class:
- Completion of VMware vCloud: Deploy and Manage the VMware Cloud
- VCP-level knowledge of vSphere
- General-purpose vSphere design experience, with special emphasis on networking and storage
- Exposure to the features and functionality of vCloud Director, vSphere, vShield Edge, and vCenter Chargeback
At the end of the course, you will have gained an understanding of the best practices for designing with VMware's vCloud solutions and be able to do the following:
- Evaluate and design a multitenant environment to address both private cloud and public cloud customer needs.
- Configure vCloud providers that can accommodate heterogeneous server, storage, and network resources.
- Design a network infrastructure optimized for vCloud.
- Integrate vCloud Director security with existing LDAP systems and design appropriate security hierarchies with security roles.
- Design a vCenter Chargeback implementation.
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen