Aruba Certified Edge Professional (ACEP)
Showcase your cross-technology expertise as an Aruba Edge professional with skills in Mobility, Security, Switching, and Design.
This certification verifies that you:
- Have achieved at least three of four Aruba certifications at the professional level (ACMP, ACCP, ACDP, ACSP)
- Have comprehensive knowledge in multiple areas of Aruba products and services, including Mobility, Design, ClearPass, and/or Switching
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary for an Aruba certified professional
Why earn this certification?
- To differentiate yourself as a trusted team member with a broad range of skills on Aruba’s industry leading technologies
- To validate your advanced knowledge and skills on a wide range of Aruba technologies
- To advance your career as a certified professional
- To simplify recertification requirements by reducing the number of exams required to recertify your certifications from up to 8 to 1 Edge Professional exam
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of 1 years’ experience deploying enterprise level network solutions.
Candidates must achieve at least three of four Aruba professional level certifications (ACMP, ACCP, ACDP, ACSP). Once you achieve the third professional level certification you achieve the Aruba Certified Edge Professional certification.
There are no Learning Resources for the Edge Certifications. Please reference the individual certification pages for their respective learning resources:
The Aruba Certified Edge Professional certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, pass the Aruba Certified Edge Professional written exam on PearsonVUE. The Edge professional exam is customized to the areas you have invested in. When you begin the exam you will be asked to select the three of four technology areas you would like to be tested on (mobility, switching, ClearPass, or design). The exam will consist of three sections and you must pass each section in order to pass the exam. Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends all of your active Professional and Associate level certifications to the point of expiration from the date the Edge Professional was last achieved.