Cisco Certified Technician Data Center (CCTDC)
The CCT Data Center certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers.
Cisco Certified Technician Data Center (CCT Data Center) certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers. Technicians in this area must be able to identify Cisco Unified Computing System components and servers, accessories, cabling and interfaces; understand the Cisco UCS and NX-OS operating modes and identify commonly-found software; and be able to use the Cisco Graphical User Interface to connect and service product components.
Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH) v2.0 (elearning)
CCT Data Center certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current CCT DCTECH exam, or
- Pass the current ICND1 exam AND current ICND2 exam, or
- Pass the current CCNA Composite exam, or
- Pass the current DCICN exam and DCICT exam, or
- Pass the current SPNGN1 exam and SPNGN2 exam, or
- Pass the current CCDA exam, or
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams or Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations [ITI] exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam, or current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).