NSE 3 is part of the NSE Associate designation. Candidates must pass NSE 1, NSE 2, and NSE 3 to become a Fortinet NSE Associate. The NSE 3 certification is valid for 2 years from the date of completion.
Fortinet employees and channel partners are required to obtain the NSE 3 certification, as well NSE 1 and NSE 2 certifications.
- A basic understanding of firewall concepts
- NSE 1–The Threat Landscape course is recommended
- NSE 2–The Evolution of Cybersecurity
Candidates must complete any four NSE 3 lessons to achieve the NSE 3 certification. There are 22 lessons.
Exams and recommended training
To enroll in any four NSE 3 training, you must have an account on the NSE Institute. Fortinet partners, must enter through the partner portal.
- Partners: https://partnerportal.fortinet.com/
- All others: https://training.fortinet.com/
Partners, customers, and employees must access the NSE Institute through the portals listed above to receive credit towards their standing with Fortinet.
Once logged in the NSE Institute, use the following link to enroll in this class: NSE 3.