- Upcoming Events
- Neue Kurse
- Training nach Technologie
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Training nach Hersteller
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Check Point
- F5 Networks
- Ethical Hacking
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- IT-Training by iTLS
- ITIL® und Cobit
- Pivotal / Spring»
- Kaspersky Lab
Network Security Professional (NSE 4)
The NSE 4 Network Security Professional designation recognizes the ability to install and manage the day-to-day configuration, monitoring, and operation of a FortiGate device to support specific corporate network security policies.
Network and security professionals involved in the day-to-day management, implementation, and administration of a security infrastructure using FortiGate devices
Recommended training for this certification
NSE 4 designation is earned by passing the NSE 4 certification exam:
- Exam code: NSE4_FGT-6.0
- Exam name: Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS 6.0
The NSE 4 certification exam is available at a Pearson VUE test center.
NSE 4 certification is achieved upon passing the NSE 4 certification exam. NSE 4 certification is valid for 2 years.
- Candidates can renew their NSE 4 certification by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson VUE center.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 4 certification, if their NSE 4 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 4 certification, even if their NSE 4 certification has expired.