Network Security Analyst (NSE 5)
The NSE 5 Network Security Analyst designation recognizes the ability to implement network security management and analytics using Fortinet security devices. This designation is recognized after the candidate achieves at least two NSE 5 Specialist certifications.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 5 Certification?
Network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyze, and report upon Fortinet security devices.
- The NSE 5 certification requires passing two different NSE 5 specialist exams.
- The NSE 5 certification is valid for two years
The NSE 5 Certification requires passing a minimum of any two Fortinet NSE 5 exams:
- Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 6.0
- Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.0
- Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiSIEM 5.1
- Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiClient 6.0
These exams are available at Pearson VUE test centers.
- Candidates can renew their NSE 5 certification by taking the current NSE 5 specialist exams at a Pearson VUE center.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 5 certification, if their NSE 5 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 5 certification, even if their NSE 5 certification has expired.