Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches Overview (DCMDSO)
The Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches Overview (DCMDSO) v1.5 course gives you a technical overview of how Cisco Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) 9000 Series, can be used to build highly available and scalable storage networks with advanced security and unified management. The course is for technical decision makers and IT professionals who architect, implement, and manage data center Storage Area Network (SAN) environments. In this course, you’ll learn about key capabilities of the MDS 9000 Series, including platforms, architecture, software, management, and key features that contribute to performance, high availability, flexibility, and operational simplicity of storage environments.
This course will help you:
- Learn how you can use Cisco MDS Series 9000 Multilayer Switches to manage your enterprise SAN environment
- Understand the common platform architecture and key features of the MDS 9000 Series, which provide a consistent set of provisioning, management, and diagnostic capabilities and lead to flexibility, speed, lower TCO, and more benefits.
The DCMDSO course is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Content. It belongs to the stage: Black Belt MDS Presales/Deployment/ Support Stage-1.
Who should attend
IT professionals interested in understanding the capabilities of the MDS 9000 Series, including:
- Data center architects
- Data center engineers
- IT directors
- IT managers
- Network architects
- Network engineers
- Solution architects
- Systems engineers
Understanding the following information can help you get the most from this course:
- Experience managing data center deployments
- Grasping the fundamentals of SAN technologies
- Understanding business and application requirements
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco MDS SAN features and advantages
- Define fixed and modular platforms
- Understand Cisco MDS architecture and high-availability mechanisms
- Identify technologies used in modern SANs
- Describe SAN management with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM)
- Explain key value-add features that distinguish Cisco MDS switches
Dauer 1 Taginkl. Verpflegung
- Nespresso Kaffee, Tee, Säfte und Mineral
- Kuchen, frisches Obst und Snacks
- Mittagessen in einem der direkt erreichbaren Partnerrestaurants
Gilt nur bei Durchführung durch iTLS. Termine, die von unseren Partnern durchgeführt werden, beinhalten ggf. ein abweichendes Verpflegungsangebot.