Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Software (DUCCE)
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v1.0
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by training partners. The course allows learners to deploy the Unified CCE v10.0 solution including installation, deploying HA and using troubleshooting tools to identify issues with inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This course is intended for those installing the Unified CCE solution, or those providing Level 3 solution support. This course also serves as a foundation for the two corresponding UCCE Administration courses, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only. A separate course exists for advanced scripting. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Use the available UCCE tools to complete a basic UCCE system installation.
- Discuss the installation and configuration steps required to support agent functionality in a UCCE deployment.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution.
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
- Course Outline
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Module 2: Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- Module 3: Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Module 4: Installing and Configuring CCE VXML Solution
- Module 5: Installing CCE Outbound Option
- Module 6: Supporting CCE
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 2.990,- €
- Cisco Learning Credits: 34 CLC
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch