AI Introduction for Business (MS-AIB)
Making your AI vision visible in your organization. In this workshop, we will develop all the steps and deliverables that you need to be ready for execution. This is a strategy workshop with a very practical and usable outcome.
Who should attend
- Business Decision Makers
One-day workshop, which will employ presentations, case-studies, discussions, and exercises.
Workshop exercises and forum-style discussions will augment and reinforce the courseware to provide a great interactive and collaborative experience for the participants.
Participants will attend this one-day workshop, which will employ presentations, case-studies, discussions, and exercises which will achieve the following objectives:
- Learn how to get started in your AI journey by clarifying the elements in defining an AI strategy for your business and leveraging that strategy to create a project vision;
- Develop an acumen to assess your organization across the different elements of Data, Technology, Talent and Organizational Model which will help determine if you have the right ingredients for a successful AI initiative;
- Learn how to develop Applied AI solutions and consider Ethics in your AI initiative;
- Describe how to operationalize AI solutions in your Enterprise;
- Develop an awareness of Microsoft’s portfolio, resources and tools for ensuring success around your AI initiative.
This workshop is delivered by a strongly qualified and certified Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) with high-profile industry experience.
Dauer 1 Taginkl. Verpflegung
- Nespresso Kaffee, Tee, Säfte und Mineral
- Kuchen, frisches Obst und Snacks
- Mittagessen in einem der direkt erreichbaren Partnerrestaurants
Gilt nur bei Durchführung durch iTLS. Termine, die von unseren Partnern durchgeführt werden, beinhalten ggf. ein abweichendes Verpflegungsangebot.