SD-WAN with Contrail Service Orchestration (SD-CSO)
This three-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to work with the Juniper Contrail Service Orchestration solution. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to use Contrail Service Orchestration (CSO), SRX Series, and EX Series devices to instantiate SD-WAN, SD-LAN, and NGFW deployments of the Juniper Networks solution. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with features of each of these devices. This course is based on CSO Release 5.1. This course is based on cloud-managed Contrail Service Orchestration; therefore, the version of code used in the course is continually updated to coincide with the product.
This course benefits individuals responsible for working with software-defined networking solutions in service provider and enterprise environments.
The following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Basic TCP/IP skills
- Basic understanding of software defined networking
- Basic understanding of the Junos operating system
- Attendance of the !JP-JCF course prior to attending this class
- Describe the functions of a traditional enterprise network.
- Describe the purpose of Contrail Service Orchestration
- Describe the differences between each CSO use case.
- Describe the basic features of the CSO portals.
- Describe how to add a new tenant to CSO.
- Describe how to verify the status of CSO.
- Navigate the customer portal.
- Describe the SD-WAN deployment model.
- Describe the workflow for the SD-WAN deployment model.
- Describe how to implement intent based policies.
- Describe how to implement SLA profiles and policies.
- Instantiate an SD-WAN topology using CSO and SRX Series devices.
- Describe the NGFW deployment model.
- Describe the workflow for the NGFW deployment model.
- Describe the Stage 1 configuration of the SRX Series device created by CSO.
- Describe how to implement intent-based policy using CSO.
- Instantiate an NGFW site using CSO and SRX Series devices.
- Describe the LAN management features of CSO.
- Describe the workflow for configuring LAN management.
- Describe the Stage 1 configuration of EX Series devices created by CSO.
- Describe how Mist integrates with CSO.
- Instantiate a LAN topology using CSO, SRX, and EX Series devices.
- Describe the available RBAC features.
- Describe the day one operational features.
- Describe the monitoring features.
- Generate reports.
Chapter 1: COURSE INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2: Introduction to Contrail Service Orchestration
- SDN/NFV Overview
- Today’s Enterprise Network
- Juniper’s CSO Solution Overview
Chapter 3: CSO User Interfaces
- Basic Navigation
- Administrator Portal Walkthrough
- Adding a Tenant
- Customer Portal Walkthrough
- Verifying the State of CSO
- Lab 1: CSO User Interfaces
Chapter 4: SD-WAN
- Contrail SD-WAN Deployment Model
- Secure OAM
- Dynamic VPN
- Intent-Based Policies
- SD-WAN SLA Policies
Chapter 5: SD-WAN Configuration
- SD-WAN Deployment Workflow
- Adding OAM Hubs
- Adding Enterprise Hubs
- Adding Spoke Sites
- Adding Licenses and IPD Signatures
- Configuring Intent-Based Firewall Policies
- Configuring Application Routing and SLA Profiles
- LAB 2: Contrail SD-WAN Deployment
Chapter 6: NGFW
- NGFW Deployment Model
- NGFW Deployment Workflows
- Zone-Based Policies
- LAB 3: NGFW Deployment
Chapter 7: LAN
- LAN Management
- Deployment Options and Workflows
- SD-WAN Deployment Workflow
- LAB 4: LAN Deployment
Chapter 8: Administration and Monitoring
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen