Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Encryption (008.104)
Who should attend
Microsoft Windows network administrators, information security specialists, technical support engineers, presales engineers and other specialists who use Kaspersky Security Center 10 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
To be able to successfully master the course, the learners must have experience with Kaspersky Security Center 10 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows. It is recommended to complete Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management (002.11.1A)
This course describes how to protect data using encryption tools implemented in Kaspersky Security Center 10 SP2 MR1 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP2. The course consists of presentations and labs. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to plan deployment of encryption, monitor the results and maintain correct work with encrypted data.
- Chapter 1. Preparing to Enable Encryption
- Chapter 2. Encryption of Hard Drives
- Chapter 3. Disk Encryption Using BitLocker
- Chapter 4. File and Folder Encryption
- Chapter 5. Removable Drives Encryption
- Lab 1. Preparing to Enable Encryption
- Lab 2. Enabling Full Disk Encryption
- Lab 3. Computer Access Recovery
- Lab 4. Disk Encryption Using BitLocker
- Lab 5. Enabling File Level Encryption
- Lab 6. Exchanging Data with External Users
- Lab 7. Using Removable Drives in Portable Mode
Every student does laboratory work independently on a separate set of virtual machines.
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.