Microsoft Cloud Workshop: App Modernization (40512)
In this workshop, you will gain a better understanding on the steps involved in modernizing legacy on-premises applications and infrastructure by leveraging cloud services, while adding a mix of web and mobile services, all secured using Azure Active Directory.
Who should attend
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the "Summary" and "Skills gained" areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to design a modernization plan for organizations looking to move services from on-premises to the cloud.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - App modernization
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - App modernization
- Migrate the database to Azure SQL Database
- Provision App Services
- Identity and security
- Upload PDFs to blob storage
- Create serverless API for accessing PDFs
- Create an Azure Search service
- Configure Key Vault
- Configure and deploy the Contoso Insurance Web API
- Configure and deploy the Contoso Insurance web app
- Configure and run the legacy desktop (Windows Forms) application
- Configure and run the mobile application
- Create a Flow app to send push notifications
- Create an app in PowerApps
- Add Azure Function to Azure API Management
Dauer 1 TagDigitale Kursunterlagen
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen