Microsoft Security Workshop: Implementing Windows 10 Security Features (40554)
Understanding the current nature of the security threat landscape
Explain the built-in security defenses Windows 10
Windows 10 mitigations that you can configure
Learn the Windows 10 mitigations that require no configuration
Describe some of the external tools that enhance endpoint security
Who should attend
This course is intended for IT Professionals that require a deeper understanding of Windows Security and to increase their knowledge level through a predominately hands-on experience with Microsoft threat detection tools for hybrid and cloud-based workloads.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- The current cybersecurity ecosystem
- Experience with Windows Client and Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies, to include Windows Firewall network setting, DNS, DHCP, WiFi, and cloud services concepts.
- Basic experience and understanding of Active Directory, including functions of a domain controller, sign on services, and an understanding of group policy.
- Knowledge of and relevant experience in systems administration, using Windows 10.
Learners who take this training can meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Security Administrator, System Administrator, or a Network Administrator.
Follow On Courses
- Microsoft Security Workshop: Enterprise Security Fundamentals (40551)
- Microsoft Security Workshop: Managing Identity (40552)
- Microsoft Security Workshop: Planning for a Secure Enterprise - Improving Detection (40553)
- Microsoft Security Workshop: Implementing PowerShell Security Best Practices (40555)
- How Windows 10 uses modern hardware features for security
- Windows 10 software security features
- The latest Windows 10 Security-related Features
Dauer 1 Tag
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
Country: AT690,- €
hardcoded default SA
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.