Java Design Patterns (D72140)
This Java Patterns course reviews common and emerging patterns specific to Java SDK and EE development. You'll learn the depth and evolution of pattern-based techniques in Java, with particular emphasis on Java EE 6 conventions.
- Dinstinguish between Java EE 5 and Java EE 6 pattern-based features.
- Implement relevant patterns in each tier of the Java EE environment.
- Re-factor code to improve inter-tier communications.
- Relate pattern-based development to an implementation architecture.
- Apply object-oriented pronciples and design guidelines.
- Implement well-known patterns to Java-specific code problems.
The lab exercises show you how to identify, apply and re-factor selected patterns into code, using a NetBeans or Eclipse IDE and the GlassFish Application Server v3. You'll also learn a subset of UML notation to expedite communicating through design instead of code.
Java Design Patterns
In design patterns, the responsibility of each component is identified by role. The conventions of design pattern documentation make it easier for development teams to communicate their programming intentions and provide a reference point for the entire Java development community.
The Java language and popular Java-based frameworks incorporate more proven development practices into their programming interfaces with each major release. These practices, referred to as design patterns, document well-known names, code implementation and re-factoring techniques, and the risks and trade-offs associated with using them.
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Java Developers
- J2EE Developer
- Java EE Developers
- Experience with Java SE and Java EE development
- Developing Applications for the Java EE 6 Platform (D65269)
- Identify key design principles of object-oriented development
- Apply Java-specific implementation techniques to well-known patterns
- Use patterns to complete a Java application design
- Use patterns to complete a web-tier application design
- Use patterns to complete a business-tier application design
- Use patterns to improve communication between Java EE tiers
- Identify and refactor anti-patterns in working code
- Using part of a sample architecture scheme, select design patterns for implementing the scheme
- Reviewing Object-Oriented Principles in Java
- Reviewing Gang of Four Patterns
- Implementing Patterns in Java
- Exploring Changes in Java EE Technology
- Implementing Integration Patterns
- Implementing Patterns in Business Components
- Implementing Infrastructural Patterns in Java EE
- Implementing More Infrastructure Patterns
- Exploring Anti-Patterns
- Selecting Patterns for Architecture
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen