Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Administration Overview (D76380)
This Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g course reviews some of the principal products and components under the Oracle Fusion Middleware umbrella. Get a high-level overview of the tools, tasks and techniques used to administer these products and components.
- Describe Oracle Fusion Middleware architecture.
- Create and configure a WebLogic domain for Fusion Middleware.
- Deploy applications, including SOA Composite applications.
- Monitor and control Fusion Middleware components using Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control and other tools.
- Use the most common Fusion Middleware administration utilities.
Key Products Covered
By enrolling in this course, you'll learn more about a wide range of products and tools, including: WebLogic Server, SOA Suite, Web Tier and Fusion Middleware Control.
This course is a great starting point if you're a system administrator who uses Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- System administration experience
- Familiarity with one or more Oracle FMW products
- Install Fusion Middleware components
- Configure the Metadata Repository for Fusion Middleware components
- Create and extend WebLogic domains for Fusion Middleware components
- Register system components with a WebLogic domain to enable monitoring by using Fusion Middleware Control
- Configure Oracle Web Tier components as front-ends to Fusion Middleware components
- Start, stop, reconfigure, and monitor WebLogic Server by using Fusion Middleware Control
- Perform backup and recovery of a Fusion Middleware environment
- Describe a high availability implementation for Fusion Middleware
- Move a Fusion Middleware system from test to production by using Fusion Middleware utilities
- Fusion Middleware Products and Architecture
- Fusion Middleware Repositories
- Fusion Middleware Installation Overview
- WebLogic Server Concepts
- Core WebLogic Server Administration and Monitoring
- Node Manager
- Configuring Fusion Middleware Components
- Fusion Middleware Security
- Backup and Recovery
- Fusion Middleware High Availability
- Development to Production
- Fusion Middleware Performance
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen