Oracle Middleware 12c: Build Rich Client Applications with ADF (D76564)
This Oracle Middleware 12c: Build Rich Client Applications with ADF Ed 1 training teaches you how to use the powerful, declarative features of ADF Business Components to build and test reusable business services, which you then expose in the user interface using ADF Faces client components. Each ADF Faces component offers complete customization, skinning and support for internationalization and accessibility, as well as a rich rich set of visualization components capable of rendering dynamic charts, graphs, gauges and other graphics that provide real-time updates.
- Build end-to-end web applications.
- Build rich user interfaces with ADF Faces.
- Develop Java EE components with Oracle ADF.
- Use the new capabilities of Oracle JDeveloper 12c.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will simplify application development in your organization to increase productivity. You'll become more efficient at building Java EE applications using Oracle ADF (innovative yet mature Java EE development framework) and deploying an end-to-end web application.
Build Complex Navigation between Pages
Working with expert Oracle University instructors, you'll also learn how to quickly build complex navigation between pages, define validation logic and secure the application. After using the Fusion technology stack to build and test each part of your application, you'll get a chance to deploy the application to an Integrated WebLogic Server.
- Basic experience with Oracle JDeveloper
- Java SE 8: Fundamentals (D83527)
- Build and customize a business service by using ADF Business Components
- Expose the data model in a web application with a rich ADF Faces user interface
- Create JSF pages
- Use rich client components in JSF pages
- Add validation to ADF applications
- Secure web applications
- Test, debug, and deploy the ADF Business Components and the web application
- Introduction to Oracle ADF and JDeveloper
- Building a Business Model with ADF Business Components
- Creating Data-Bound UI Components
- Defining Task Flows and Adding Navigation
- Declaratively Customizing ADF Business Components
- Validating User Input
- Modifying Data Bindings Between the UI and the Data Model
- Adding Functionality to Pages
- Adding Advanced Features to Task Flows and Page Navigation
- Passing Values Between UI Elements
- Responding to Application Events
- Programmatically Implementing Business Service Functionality
- Implementing Transactional Capabilities
- Building Reusability into Pages
- Achieving the Required Layout
- Debugging ADF Applications
- Implementing Security in ADF Applications
- Deploying ADF BC Applications
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen