Oracle WebCenter Content 11g: Content Server Administration (D77795)
This Oracle WebCenter Content 11g: Content Server Administration training helps you develop a conceptual understanding of the behind-the-scenes process for managed content. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to configure Webcenter Content Server, which includes implementing security and metadata models and creating content review processes.
- Implement a security model.
- Create custom pages using rules and profiles.
- Implement a metadata model.
- Migrate content server configurations.
- Create automatic content review processes.
- Replicate content.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to batch content into the content server. You'll walk away with the ability to migrate configurations and content as well. The lesson topics are reinforced with structured hands-on practices. Through pushing yourself to expand your capabilities, you'll form an important foundation of knowledge that can help you become a content server administrator.
This offering is based on Oracle WebCenter Content 11g (22.214.171.124.0). This course does not cover installation.
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Web Administrator
- Set up security and metadata models
- Configure general System Properties for contribution, such as automatic assignment of Content ID on check in
- Enable components that offer specialized functions or efficiencies
- Contribute content using WebDAV and the Batchloader administrative applet
- Create workflows to represent a formal approval process for content checked into the content server
- Manage content subscriptions
- Use Archiver to export, import, and replicate content, to update metadata and to create back-ups
- Manage multiple servers using the Configuration Migration Utility and Archiver Table Replication to synchronize system configurations
- Webcenter Content Server Overview
- Webcenter Content Server End-User Skills
- Implementing Security
- Implementing a Metadata Model
- Configuring Webcenter Content Server
- Configuring Webcenter Content Server for alternative methods of contribution and performing mass contributions
- Managing Content
- System Migration
- Integrating WebCenter Content
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen