Oracle Solaris 11 Network Administration (D78415)
The Oracle Solaris 11 Network Administration course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and administer a reliable, scalable, highly available, resource-optimized, and secure enterprise-grade network infrastructure, both physical and virtual, by using the various networking features and technologies in Oracle Solaris 11. Some of the key features of Software Defined Networking (SDN) covered in this course include VNICs, etherstub, VLAN, PVLAN, VXLAN, EVS, and reflective relay.
- Explain the fundamentals of networking.
- Configure a virtual network.
- Configure network high availability.
- Configure network services.
- Configure network resources.
- Implement network security.
- Diagnose networking issues.
Benefits To You
This course uses extensive hands-on approach to explain the networking capabilities introduced, enhanced, or modified in Oracle Solaris 11. Through scenarios and illustrations, the course explains how the network virtualization features and technologies in Oracle Solaris 11 make a good case for network consolidation, geographies notwithstanding. The course also covers some of the observability tools used for diagnosing and troubleshooting networking issues.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining Oracle Solaris Zones and Oracle Solaris 11 OS
- Experience with administering users, packages, SMF services, and applications on Oracle Solaris 11 systems
- Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 (D73488)
- Explain the fundamentals of networking
- Configure a virtual network
- Configure network high availability
- Manage network services
- Configure network resources
- Implement network security
- Diagnose networking issues
- Introduction to the course
- Networking Fundamentals
- Configuring a Virtual Network
- Configuring Network High Availability
- Configuring Network Services
- Configuring Network Resources
- Implementing Network Security
- Diagnosing Networking Issues
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen