Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Performance Tuning Workshop (D83171)
This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Performance Tuning Workshop teaches you how to monitor the effects of a running Oracle WebLogic Server application on the overall system. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you through interactive instruction, walking you through new concepts, while diving into real-world applications.
Learn how to:
- Describe a typical performance methodology.
- Use a load-testing tool such as the Grinder.
- Use command-line and graphical tools such as jps, jcmd, Java VisualVM, Mission Control, and Flight Recorder.
- Generate and analyze performance data.
- Tune operating system resources.
- Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and Oracle WebLogic Server parameters.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will help you develop the skills to increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services with the Oracle WebLogic Server -- the world's #1 application server. You'll learn how to simplify deployment and significantly improve time-to-market.
Tune the System
This training also teaches you how to tune the system at different levels to ensure that applications run smoothly without overtaxing available resources. In addition, walk away with an understanding of how performance-test data is generated, gathered, analyzed, and saved.
Identify Performance Differences
Finally, you'll learn how to use a combination of tools to examine system resource, Java Virtual Machine, and Oracle WebLogic Server runtime metrics so that you can identify performance differences before and after configuration changes. You'll also practice analyzing these differences to determine the settings that optimize application performance.
Who should attend
- Project Manager
- System Integrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- SOA Architect
- Java EE Developers
- Web Administrator
- Adequate knowledge of administering Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I (D80149)
- Basic knowledge of Java programming
- Configure a work manager for an application.
- Monitor and tune Java EE applications.
- Use a standard tuning methodology.
- Tune an operating system to support WebLogic.
- Monitor and tune JVM performance.
- Monitor and tune server performance.
- Monitor and tune cluster performance.
- Monitor and tune JDBC services.
- Monitor and tune a persistent store.
- Tuning Methodology
- Tuning Operating Systems
- Monitor and Tune JVM Performance
- Monitor and Tune Server Performance
- Monitor and Tune Cluster Performance
- Monitoring and Tuning Data Sources and Persistent Stores
- Configuring Work Managers
- Monitoring and Tuning Java EE Applications
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.