Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Advanced Integration and Development (D87557)
This Oracle Data Integrator course covers advanced techniques for using Oracle Data Integrator 12c (ODI). You learn how to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms.
Learn how to:
- Develop and customize Knowledge Modules with substitution methods and Java
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms using advance techniques
- Design advanced ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform EL-T data transformations
- Use variables to create reusable packages
- Automate ODI tasks by using the Groovy script editor
- Extract data from different types of complex file
- Use ODI web services and perform integration of ODI in an enterprise environment and SOA
- Set up ODI security by implementing a strongly secured approach with non-generic profiles and external user authentication
- Implement integration strategies with ODI by using best practices and an example using GoldenGate
- Create and populate cubes and dimensions
Benefits to You
Improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organizations' heterogeneous systems. Centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design advanced ODI mappings, set up ODI security, and automate ODI tasks.
Administering the IT infrastructure and Metadata
This course helps you learn how to use the ODI Studio for developing projects and models. Expert Oracle instructors will also explore how to monitor executions through instruction and hands-on exercises.
Advanced ODI development for High-Performance Data Integration
In addition, this course teaches you how to perform advanced ODI topology configuration. Learn how to design advanced ODI mappings, procedures, packages, and other objects for high-performance data integration among various technologies.
Perform Extract Load Transform (EL-T) in an Enterprise Environment
For enterprise SOA deployments, there is almost always a need for enterprise data extraction, transformation, and loading. By leveraging the native SOA architecture in Oracle Data Integrator, this course helps you perform EL-T from SOA applications.
You also learn how to implement the integration of ODI in an enterprise environment and in SOA. In addition, this course teaches you how to execute ODI transformation from a BPEL process.
Apply Strongly Secured Approach
Taking this course helps you learn how to enhance ODI security by applying the Strongly Secured Approach and by implementing External Authentication with LDAP.
Finally, you learn about cubes and dimensions and how to use and populate them in ODI.
This course is based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (126.96.36.199.6).
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Data Modelers
- SOA Architect
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Describe GoldenGate integration
- Design advanced integration mappings
- Automate ODI tasks using Groovy
- Enhance ODI security with strongly secured approach
- Expose ODI scenarios as web services
- Integrate ODI in enterprise environment and SOA
- Describe best practices for implementing integration strategies
- Describe various ODI integration patterns
- Develop and enhance Knowledge Modules
- Describe BigData support
- ODI Knowledge Modules: Overview
- Developing Knowledge Modules
- Designing ODI Integration Mappings
- Designing Advanced Integration Mappings
- Using Variables in ODI
- Accelerating Development with Groovy
- Working with ASCII Files
- Integration of ODI in Enterprise Environment and SOA
- Enhancing ODI Security
- Choosing Integration Strategies: Best Practices
- Cubes and Dimensions
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.