Oracle SOA Suite 12c: System Architecture and Administration (D87561)
This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Architecture and Administration training helps you develop the knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and install an Enterprise Deployment Architecture to run Oracle SOA Suite 12c products. You'll learn the step-by-step process needed to create an Oracle SOA Suite 12c configuration by using two virtual machines for creating a cluster of WebLogic Server instances.
- Install and configure Oracle SOA Suite 12c in a cluster configuration.
- Initiate and create run-time instances.
- Configure a Weblogic Server clustered domain with Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure components.
- Deploy application, monitor, tune and troubleshoot the environment for optimal day-to-day operations.
- Configure and test the email notification service used by SOA composite applications and the human workflow operations.
- Install and use Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service.
- Create Oracle Database schemas for Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Configure a load balancer for servicing client requests.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll build a solid foundation to create an environment that supports scalability and high availability, and that is integrated with an LDAP server for authentication and authorization services. You'll walk away from this course with the ability to monitor and take action to tune Oracle SOA Suite 12c, the Oracle Database and SOA Suite components for optimal performance.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Security Administrators
- Systems Architects
- Application Server Administrators
- Network Administrator
- Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- Configure a Weblogic Server clustered domain with Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure components
- Extend the WebLogic Cluster with Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Deploy, test, and troubleshoot SOA composite applications
- Monitor and take action to tune Oracle SOA Suite 12c, the Oracle Database, and SOA Suite components for optimal performance
- Configure a Load Balancer for servicing client requests
- Integrate an LDAP Server for authorization and authentication
- Extend the Weblogic Domain to include Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service
- Plan and design an Enterprise Deployment SOA architecture
- Create Oracle Database schemas for Oracle Fusion Middleware products
- Install Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure 12c software
- Install Oracle SOA 12c software
- Introduction to Oracle SOA Suite 12c Administration
- Planning Oracle SOA Suite 12c Deployments
- Installing Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Creating the Fusion Middle Infrastructure
- Installing Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Extending the Domain with Oracle SOA Suite
- Installing Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Configuring the Load Balancer for Enterprise Deployment
- Configuring High Availability for Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Fundamentals of Oracle SOA Suite
- Deploying and Testing SOA Composite Applications
- Managing Composite Applications and Their Life-Cycle
- Monitoring and Managing Instances, Service Components, and Service Engines
- Managing Business Events
- Configuring and Testing Oracle User Messaging Services
- Troubleshooting and Tuning Performance of Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Backing Up and Recovery of Oracle SOA Suite Instances
- Configuring Security Services and Policies
- Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS)
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen