Oracle Solaris 11 ZFS Administration (D88023)
This Oracle Solaris 11 ZFS Administration training expands your mastery of the ZFS facilities management in the Oracle Solaris 11 operating system. You are presented with complex and integrated ZFS administration concepts that are supported by an intensive hands-on experience.
- Manage the ZFS root pool.
- Manage ZFS pools and data sets.
- Provision remote storage clients.
- Backup and restore ZFS pools and data sets.
- Migrate ZFS data sets to other systems.
- Protect your ZFS-based data.
- Monitor, tune and troubleshoot ZFS environment.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, system administrators will learn how to get the most out of ZFS on your systems. You'll walk away with the ability to use ZFS with other technologies; you'll also know how to use ZFS to fulfill business needs by following the example of the fictional company presented within the course.
Explore Advanced Technologies
This course highlights an array of advanced subjects and technologies. These include managing the ZFS root pool, protecting data using ZFS access control lists and implementing the ZFS delegated administration model.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Knowledge of the Oracle Solaris 11 operating system
- Knowledge of the ZFS file system
- Experience with Oracle Solaris zones
- Plan for ZFS installation
- Manage the ZFS Root Pool
- Create and manage ZFS Pools
- Create and manage ZFS Datasets
- Configure and manage ZFS files systems over the NFS protocol
- Configure and manage ZFS files systems over the SMB protocol
- Configure and manage ZFS datasets over the iSCSI protocol
- Backup and restore ZFS pools and datasets
- Establish user quotas and storage reservations on ZFS resources
- Delegate ZFS administration to trusted users
- Migrate ZFS datasets to other systems
- Protect your ZFS-based data using ACLs
- Encrypt your ZFS-based data
- Monitor ZFS pool and dataset health and performance
- Tune ZFS attributes
- Troubleshoot ZFS-related faults
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.