JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable Rel 9.2 (D95301)
This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable 9.2 training describes the entire accounts payable process. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to set up your system for accounts payable, step-by-step.
- Examine accounts payable data.
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable system.
- Process procure to pay transactions.
- Perform voucher processing.
- Process accounts payable tax information.
Benefits to You
When you walk away from this course, you will know how to set up taxes, processing vouchers and automatic payment processing (in addition to the 1099 processing). You'll develop the skills to generate reports for accounts payable.
Who should attend
- Functional Implementer
- End Users
- Business Analysts
- Implementation Consultant
- Perform voucher processing
- Process Procure to Pay transaction
- Define payment processing
- Examine accounts payable data
- Process A/P tax information
- Setting up payment terms
- Processing purchase orders
- Setting up automatic accounting instructions
- Processing vouchers
- Setting up suppliers
- Posting voucher batches
- Setting up automatic payment processing
- Updating and reviewing tax information
- (USA) Setting up 1099 processing information
- Defining AR/AP netting
- Describe JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Establishing A/P constants
- Setting Up A/P User Defined Codes
- Explaining Batch Approval Methods
- Setting Up Batch Approval Post Security
- Setting Up Standard Payment Terms
- Setting Up Advanced Payment Terms
- Defining AAIs for Accounts for Accounts Payable
- Setting Up Tax Processing Information
- Setting Up Tax Authorities and Rates
- Creating Supplier Master Records
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Processing Purchase Order Receipts
- Creating Vouchers Using Standard Matching Methods
- Creating Vouchers
- Creating Other Types of Standard Vouchers
- Utilizing Other Voucher Entry Methods
- Managing Posted Vouchers
- Defining Payment Controls
- Posting Payment Groups
- Managing Manual Payments
- Processing A/P Drafts
- Defining the Tax Reconciliation Repository
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen