Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II with Exam (EX285) (DO286)
Learn to build and manage Linux containers and configure and manage an OpenShift cluster
Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I with exam (DO286) helps you build core knowledge in building and managing Linux® containers and Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to deploy sample applications to either a local container runtime or an OpenShift cluster, as well as how to configure and manage OpenShift clusters. If you’re a developer, administrator or site reliability engineer, you will benefit from learning these skills.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 and combines the content from Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280). The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration Exam (EX280) is included in this bundle.
Who should attend
- System and software architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster
- System administrators who want to learn about the initial establishment of a cluster
- Cluster operators responsible for the ongoing maintenance of a cluster
- Site reliability engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster
Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
Impact on the organization
This course provides the gateway to organizational and digital transformation by providing an understanding of the potential of a container-based architecture. Containers and Red Hat OpenShift have quickly become the de facto solution for agile development and application deployment.
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to install, configure, and manage the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform to deploy containerized applications that are highly available, resilient, and scalable. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform enables rapid application development and deployment, as well as portability of an application across environments. The platform also offers simplified application scaling, administration, and maintenance of adapted or cloud-native applications.
Impact on the individual
After completing this course, you should be able to demonstrate the skills to create and manage local containers using Podman, establish a new OpenShift cluster, perform initial configuration of the cluster, and manage the cluster on a day-to-day basis. One major focus of the course is troubleshooting common problems that will be encountered beyond day one.
- Learn about container and OpenShift architecture.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications on OpenShift.
- Configure authentication using local users.
- Control access to projects using role-based access control.
- Configure service and container networking.
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limit compute resource usage.
- Scale a cluster.
- Monitor cluster events and alerts.
Zur Zeit sind keine Termine verfügbar. Termin anfragen