Red Hat Certified Specialist in Decision Management exam (EX364)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Decision Management exam (EX364) is a performance-based test of the skills and knowledge needed to implement and manage business decisions and rules using Red Hat® Decision Manager.
You will be asked to perform a number of tasks, ranging in complexity from implementing very simple decision and business rules to creating relatively complex business logic flows that require the use of conflict resolution techniques to ensure that the various rules fire in the correct order. You will be evaluated on how well your implementations meet objective criteria, such as producing a specific output given a specific set of inputs.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Decision Management, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat Decision Manager 7.8.
Note on the exam:
Cancelations of the purchase: Cancelation of individual exam sessions is not allowed. Exam session fees are nonrefundable. Non-Cancelable components: No part of any Bundles that includes both non-cancelable and cancelable components may be canceled.
Who should attend
- Experienced enterprise Java™ developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture principles
- Enterprise architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of business service implementation
There are no prerequisites to take this exam but it is recommended that an individual take !RH-AD364.
Study points for the exam
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives that highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam.
Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
You should be able to perform these tasks:
Design business rules:
- Create and use an intermediate Drools model with associated facts.
- Organize rules and manage facts.
- Understand and use effective rule design patterns.
Business Rules Authoring:
- Basic rules
- Decision tables
- Rule templates
Designing a decision service using DMN models:
- Input, output definition
- Data types
- Decision design and implementation
- Prioritize and order rule execution.
- Group rules appropriately to avoid conflicts.
- Use rule flow groups.
- Build a common object.
- Understand stateless KIE sessions.
- Understand stateful KIE sessions.
- Add, remove, and update facts.
Test and maintain:
- Understand JUnit test for testing rules.
- Identify potential issues, including poorly designed rules.
- Understand the impacts of different rule designs and implementations.
- Identify and avoid common, inefficient results, such as Cartesian products.
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.