Veritas High Availability Fundamentals with Storage Foundation 6.x and Cluster Server 6.x for UNIX Training (HAFSFCU)
Who should attend
This course is for UNIX system or network administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, and system integration/development staff who will be installing, operating, or integrating Veritas Storage Foundation and Veritas Cluster Server.
Know ledge of UNIX system administration.
The Symantec High Availability Fundamentals course describes how to manage storage in a high availability environment, perform cluster management, and practice basic file system administration. This five-day, instructor led, hands-on class covers how to use Veritas high availability technology to meet data availability goals of your operations by implementing Veritas Cluster Server and Veritas Storage Foundation, which includes Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas File System.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability.
- Configure and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes by using Veritas Volume Manager.
- Perform online file system administration by using Veritas File System tools and commands.
- Identify types of disk failure and resolve disk failures.
- Manage cluster services with Veritas Cluster Server and perform troubleshooting techniques.
- Describe cluster communications, identify faults, and configure failover behavior.
PART 1: VeritasStorage Foundation 6.0: Install and Configure
- Virtual Objects
- Installing Storage Foundation and Accessing SF Interfaces
- Getting Started with Veritas Operations Manager (VOM)
- Creating a Volume and File System
- Working with Volumes with Different Layouts
- Making Configuration Changes
- Administering File Systems
PART 2: VeritasCluster Server 6.0 for UNIX: Install and Configure
- High Availability Concepts
- VCS Building Blocks
- Preparing a Site for VCS Implementation
- Installing VCS
- VCS Operations
- VCS Configuration Methods
- Preparing Services for High Availability
- Online Configuration
- Offline Configuration
- Configuring Notification
- Handling Resource Faults
- Intelligent Monitoring Framework
- Cluster Communications
- I/O Fencing
- Coordination Point Server
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen