- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- Hack Academy
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
Validate you have the networking knowledge and skills required to implement, configure and manage advanced Aruba Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) enterprise solutions utilizing the V8 operating system (AOS8) architecture and features.
This certification validates knowledge and skills in these key areas and more:
- Configuring and using the Mobility Master for consolidated network management
- Uses and advantages of clustering
- Redundancy and providing user seamless failover
- Utilizing MultiZone to have multiple and separate secure networks while using the same Access Point (AP)
- Utilizing secure Tunneled Node for wired switches
- Utilizing AirWave to monitor the health of the wired and wireless network
- Troubleshooting devices, users and applications on Aruba Mobile First networks
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Network solutions
- Demonstrate your ability to implement and manage Mobile First Networking solutions utilizing advances and innovations from AOS8
- Advance your career as a Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) who is proficient at building Mobile First Networks.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of one to two years experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
ACMA certification is a required prerequisite for ACMP. Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A71
Fast track options are available for industry certified individuals with a CCNA, CWNP or ACMP V6: certification holders can by-pass the ACMA pre-requisite and go right to ACMP exam.
Recommended training for this certification
Exam Code: HPE6-A71
This Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert written exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge professional exam
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends active ACMA certifications to the point of expiration from the date the ACMP was last achieved.
Upgrade paths are available for Cisco certified individuals with a CCNP- Wireless certification. CCNP-Wireless certification holders can bypass the ACMA prerequisite and go straight to the ACMP exam.