- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- Hack Academy
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (CDAS)
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty validates expertise in using AWS data lakes and analytics services to get insights from data.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty is intended for individuals with experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Five years of experience with common data analytics technologies
- Two years of hands-on experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions
- Ability to define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other
- Ability to explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data lifecycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam (DAS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Recommended training for this certification
- Data Analytics Fundamentals (elearning)
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam (DAS-C01)
AWS Certifications are valid for three years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, we require you to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise though a process called recertification. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices.
Recertification for the Specialty certification
Take the Current Specialty exam
You can take the current Specialty exam for the certification you already have. For example, if you are an AWS Certified Security – Specialist, you can retake the current AWS Certified Security – Specialty exam to recertify. You can use your 50% discount voucher from the Benefits section of your AWS Certification account to recertify or apply it to any future certification exam you wish to pursue.