- Upcoming Schedule
- Training by Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Internet of Things ( IoT)
- Wireless & Mobility
- Training by Vendor
- Red Hat
- Check Point
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- IT-Training by iTLS
- Pivotal / Spring»
- Kaspersky Lab
- Ethical Hacking
Other F5 Networks Certifications
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist, Access Policy Manager
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist, Application Security Manager
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist, BIG-IP DNS
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist, Local Traffic Manager
- F5 Certified Solution Expert
F5 Certified Technology Specialist, Access Policy Manager (F5-CTS-APM)
Prerequisites: Exam 201–TMOS Administration
The MQC understands how BIG-IP APM interacts with industry remote access, authentication, and authorization standards, and can independently install, configure, implement, troubleshoot (advanced), maintain, and upgrade BIG-IP APM in various application environments.
The MQC can do the following without assistance:
- Configure access policies—the less-than-MQC can only review or amend them.
- Apply SSL/VPN client and server-side, including certs—the less-than-MQC has no experience with SSL/VPN.
- Configure BIG-IP APM to enable single sign-on (SSO)—the less-than-MQC may only be aware of its existence.
- Configure and troubleshoot endpoint security—the less-than-MQC can only perform basic/limited troubleshooting.
Exam 304 – APM Specialist (Prüfung 304 – APM-Spezialist)
Die Prüfungen müssen alle zwei Jahre neu abgelegt werden.