Microsoft Teams application developers design, build, test, and maintain modern enterprise-grade applications and solutions with Microsoft Teams that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organizations using the Microsoft 365 platform.
Candidates for this certification are proficient in designing collaboration solutions using the Microsoft identity platform, Microsoft Graph, SharePoint Framework, and Microsoft Power Platform to build custom apps that extend Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Viva Connections.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of developing solutions with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Platform, Dataverse for Teams, and/or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development. They should have a basic understanding of modern web development technologies, source control and CI/CD strategies, Azure compute, data, and messaging workloads, and the Microsoft identity platform, including OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, and permission/consent concepts.
Job role: Developer
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Design collaborative app solutions and existing app integration
- Implement Microsoft identity
- Build apps with Microsoft Graph
- Extend and customize Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework
- Extend Microsoft Teams
- Test, deploy, monitor, and maintain modern enterprise-grade app solutions
Recommended training for this certification