- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- Hack Academy
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- DevOps Institute»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expe...
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert
If you’re a telecommunications professional that knows how to plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution using Microsoft Teams, this expert certification can help you move your career forward.
This certification covers Microsoft Teams Phone with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, in addition to Microsoft Teams devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration.
Candidates are familiar with telecommunication technologies and have experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. Candidates collaborate with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams.
To earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert certification, candidates must also earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams Phone
- Optimize network performance
- Plan and configure Direct Routing
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams Phone for voice users
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams clients and devices
- Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams Phone
Recommended training for this certification
MS-700 & MS-720