NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN Specialist, 7-Mode (NCIE SAN 7-MODE)
NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineers have proven skills in understanding customer storage requirements, implementing Fibre Channel and iSCSI SAN solutions, and integrating different operating systems and applications such as Microsoft® Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server™, DB2®, and Oracle®.
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—SAN Specialist, Data ONTAP 7-Mode logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully obtain NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Data ONTAP 7-Mode (NCDA 7-Mode) certification.
- NetApp Certified 7-Mode Data Administrator (NS0-155) exam
If you have already passed the NCIE exam, you must still also pass the NCDA before being granted the NCIE credential.
Recommended training for this certification
- SAN Fundamentals on Data ONTAP (WBT)
- SAN Design (WBT)
- SAN Implementation – Switch Configuration (WBT)
- NetApp Unified Connect Technical Overview and Implementation (WBT)
- Data ONTAP SAN Implementation (SANIMP)
NS0-502 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN, 7-Mode