Deploying and Administering Microsoft Teams and Room Systems (DAMTRS)
In this class, students will learn how to plan, implement, and deploy Microsoft Teams in an organization and to deploy Teams Room Systems.
This course will cover the following subjects:
- Using Microsoft Tools to plan a Teams Deployment (Network Assessment, Bandwidth Calculation).
- Creating and Managing Teams
- Creating and Managing Teams with PowerShell
- Deploying Teams Room Systems
- Administering features in Teams using Policies
- Administering and Securing External Access
- Administering Meeting, Live Events and Webinars with Teams
- Implementing Compliance Features in Microsoft Teams
Duration 1 day
Price (excl. tax)
- Austria: 1,090.— €
- Germany: 1,090.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 1,290.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by iTLS.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.