Big Data, Data Science, and AI in SQL Server 2019/2022 (SQLAI)
And it works. If you want to learn and apply the new possibilities in the area of Big Data to AI in the new SQL Server 2019, this is the right course for you.
Note: This text was automatically translated and may contain errors.
Who should attend
Database specialists, data engineers, software developers and technical decision-makers.
Good SQL Server knowledge according to the courses SQL Standard Intensive Training or SQL Server for Application Development
You will learn about the possibilities of Big Data, Data Science and AI in SQL Server 2019 and will be able to apply them in your own projects.
- Modern development environment
- SQL Server in Container
- SQL Server on Kubernetes
- SQL Server Data Virtualization
- SQL Server Big Data Clusters
- Machine Learning in Big Data Clusters
- Using Cognitive Services (AI) mit SQL Server
- The Big Picture
- SQL Server Hybrid Solutions
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Austria: 2,190.— €
- Germany: 2,390.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 2,850.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by iTLS.