Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork (MS-300)
This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams MS-300. Passing this exam is required to earn the Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator certification.
Courses in this packaged set:
- MS-300T01: Managing Office 365 Content Services
- MS-300T02: Managing SharePoint Online
- MS-300T03: Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
- MS-300T04: Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
This course is only available until 31 August 2020 and will be replaced as follows:
- The courses MS-300T01 and MS-300T02 will be replaced by the course Manage SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business (MS-040T00).
- The courses MS-300T03 and MS-300T04 will be replaced by the course Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700T00).
Who should attend
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Describe how to configure user profile properties.
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Configure Office 365 for Teams.
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
- Manage user access to Teams.
- Configure Teams for meetings.
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
- Evaluate available technological tools.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Develop governance for digital transformation.
- Implement application management governance.
- Manage user adoption and change.
- Monitor collaboration solutions.
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
Follow On Courses
- Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection
- Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
- Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Lab: Creating and configuring site collection
- Manage User Profiles and Apps
- Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity
- Plan and Configure Search
- Lab: Import term sets
- Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment
- Configure Microsoft Teams
- Manage the Teams Environment
- Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads
- Planning and Developing Governance
- Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- 2,250.- €
- SA Voucher: 6
Courseware language: English
Time zone CET
4 hours difference
Time zone CET
Time zone: Central European Time (CET)