Implementing Microsoft Exchange on NetApp Storage Systems (MSEXC)
Who should attend
The target audience is customers, systems engineers, and professional services engineers.
The following pre-requisites or equivalent knowledge are required for this course:
Microsoft Course 10135: Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of running Exchange 2010 on a NetApp storage system.
- Perform Exchange 2010 storage planning, implementation, and administration.
- Describe the Exchange backup and restore process.
- Describe differences when using Data ONTAP 8.x Cluster-Mode
- Configure an Exchange 2010 server to use NetApp storage systems as primary storage
- Back up and verify an Exchange database using SnapManager® for Microsoft Exchange
- Restore data using SnapManager® for Microsoft Exchange
- Configure Exchange 2010 Disaster Recovery through SnapMirror Deploy Exchange 2010 with Database Availability Group
- Configuring and Administering SnapManager® for Microsoft Exchange for Database Availability Group
- Configure Exchange 2010 Protection through SnapVault
- Performance Monitoring Exchange 2010 and NetApp Storage Systems
- Troubleshooting Exchange 2010 and NetApp Storage Systems
In this course you will learn how to optimize Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 in a NetApp® storage environment. Through lecture and hands-on labs you will learn architecture planning, data migration, backup and restore, disaster recovery, clustering and troubleshooting. By the end of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of NetApp technology with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Austria: 2,700.- €
- Germany: 2,700.- €
- Switzerland: CHF 2,970.-
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by iTLS.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.