Oracle Identity Federation 11g R2: Administration (D77085)
This Oracle Identity Federation 11g R2: Administration training gives you a chance to deep dive into this solution, with the help of expert Oracle University instructors. Oracle Identity Federation 11g R2 is a core component of the Oracle Identity and Access Management platform and plays a critical role in the enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Configure Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11g R2.
- Implement transient and account mapping federation.
- Implement linking and role-based federation.
- Configure LDAP authorization in Oracle Access Manager.
- Manage Access Manager policies with Identity Federation.
- Use Identity Federation and Access manager in concert together.
- Generate federation reports and audit federation data.
- Monitor and view federation logs.
- Configure federation in a high availability environment.
- Configure OAuth Server.
- Configure an OpenID Federation.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of the federation server, which enables cross-domain single sign-on and authentication in a multiple-domain identity network. OIF reduces account management for partner identities and lowers the cost of integration through support of industry federation standards.
Who should attend
- Sales Consultants
- Technical Administrator
- A general comprehension of Oracle WebLogic Server 11g
- A general comprehension of Oracle Database 11g
- A basic knowledge of Oracle Access Manager 11g
- A good familiarity with a Linux based environment
- A general comprehension of LDAP concepts
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials (D77281)
- How federation is established between an Identity Provider and a Service Provider
- The various federation protocols and the architecture behind SAML protocol
- How federation server is integrated as a shared service in Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite
- How to install Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite
- How to map two different accounts of the same user using a common field
- How to link two different accounts of the same user which does not have any common field
- How to use Identity federation and Access manager in concert together
- How to generate reports of federation data and to perform Auditing
- How to view and configure log messages for federation
- How to monitor federation activities
- How to administer federation servers using various administrative tools
- How to configure federation in high availability environment
- How to configure and use OAuth Server
- How to configure and use OpenID
- Course Introduction
- Understanding Oracle Identity Federation
- Configure Oracle Access Manager for Federation
- Overview of Federation Protocols
- Federation Use cases
- Other federation features in Oracle Access Manager 11gR2
- Auditing,Logging and Reporting in Access Manager
- High Availability environment for Oracle Identity Federation
- Configuring and using OAuth Server
- Configuring and using OpenID
- Oracle Identity Federation – An End-End Case Study
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date