Oracle Application Express Workshop II (D79657)
This Oracle Application Express Workshop II Ed 2 training will build on the knowledge learned in the 5-day Oracle Application Express Workshop I course. You'll examine topics that including learning how to use collections, add dynamic actions, create and customize plug-ins, and create and consume a RESTful Web Service.
- Extend Your applications using collections, dynamic application and plug-ins.
- Create and use RESTful Web Services.
- Make your application accessible.
- Customize themes and templates.
- Establish a master application and corporate theme that many applications can use.
- Migrate an existing application to a new theme.
- Incorporate a jQueryUI ThemeRoller theme into your mobile application.
- Secure, deploy and maintain your applications.
- Optimize your application performance.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the ability to ensure that the APEX application is accessible. You'll be able to determine which theme to use based on the type of application you want to build (desktop, mobile or responsive) as well as how to customize the templates.
Set Up a Master Template Application
This course will teach you how to set up a Master (Template) Application that contains common regions used as a starting point. You'll learn how to build a landing pad page that helps to navigate throughout the application. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore some considerations when upgrading your APEX applications to a responsive theme while incorporating a new jQueryUI ThemeRoller theme into your existing mobile application.
Who should attend
- Project Manager
- Database Administrators
- Web Administrator
- System Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Forms Developer
- Application Developers
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML
- Oracle Application Express Workshop I (D79653)
- Create and use RESTful Web Services
- Customize themes and templates
- Create a master application and custom theme
- Migrate an existing application to a responsive theme
- Incorporate interactivity in your application
- Build tabs based on a static list
- Secure your application
- Deploy and maintain your applications
- Optimize your application performance
- Extend Your applications using collections, dynamic applications, and plug-ins
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.