Oracle BAM 11g: Build Real-Time Dashboards (D79748)
This course explains how to use Oracle BAM to monitor enterprise business activities across an enterprise in real time. You can measure your key performance indicators (KPIs), determine whether you are meeting service-level agreements (SLAs) and take corrective action in real time.
- Create dashboards and alerts using a business-friendly, wizard-based design environment.
- Monitor BPM and BPEL processes.
- Configure alerts on abnormal conditions.
- Build interactive real-time actionable dashboards.
- Configure drilling, driving, and time-based filtering.
- Create and use Oracle BAM data control to build applications with a dynamic user interface that changes based on real-time business events.
- Integrate data from many different types of data sources.
- Manage BAM users and roles.
Who should attend
- Reports Developer
- Process Developer
- Business Analysts
- Basic knowledge of SOA or BPM
- Create, view, and share dashboards
- Filter data to improve dashboard readability
- Configure drilling and driving in a BAM dashboard
- Create actionable dashboards that enable users to take corrective actions
- Raise alerts to notify business users of critical business conditions
- Configure alerts to automate corrective actions
- Monitor performance of deployed BPM and BPEL processes
- Measure key performance indicators
- Build applications with a dynamic user interface using Oracle BAM data control
- Describe how to integrate data from many different types of data sources
- Overview of Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- Designing Data Objects
- Integrating Data into Oracle BAM
- Creating Simple Dashboards
- Filters, Parameters, and Prompts
- Configuring Drilling and Driving
- Defining Action Buttons
- Filtering Data Based on Time
- Creating Alerts
- Designing Effective Dashboards
- Monitoring BPM Processes
- Monitoring BPEL Processes
- Using Oracle BAM Data Control
- Oracle BAM Administration
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date