Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g for Developers (D83181)
This Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g for Developers training will walk you through the steps you need to take to build an effective enterprise Portal application. Using Oracle WebCenter Portal (22.214.171.124), expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop the knowledge and skills to use Portal Builder and JDeveloper to build customizable applications.
- Build portals using Oracle WebCenter Portal Builder.
- Create, edit, configure and manage portal pages.
- Add and configure task flows to integrate content from Content Server.
- Render a portal on mobile devices.
- Secure portal resources.
- Use JDeveloper to create custom portal assets.
- Understand WebCenter Portal Life Cycle.
- Use a pre-built application at the beginning.
- Create this application and enhance it.
Benefits to You
When you walk away from this course, you'll know how to use Portal Builder to create, edit and perform administration of areas of WebCenter Portal. You'll build the skills to use Portal Builder to create a portal, add and edit the pages of a portal in the page editor (Composer) and administer a single portal as the portal owner. If you're a system administrator, this course will show you how to access the Portal Builder administration area so you can effectively administer all portals.
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Sales Consultants
- Technical Consultant
- Portal Developer
- Use WebCenter Portal-Portal builder to create a portal
- Add essential functionality such as navigation and portal services to your portal
- Configure your portal for mobile devices
- Perform content management functions
- Create custom assets by using Oracle JDeveloper 11g
- Introduction to Oracle WebCenter Portal
- Getting Started with Portal Builder
- Adding Navigation Elements
- Populating Pages
- Integrating Content
- Presenting Data
- Securing Portal Resources
- Delivering Content Dynamically
- Managing Mobile Devices and Device Groups
- Searching the Portal
- Enhancing Assets by using JDeveloper
- Creating Page Templates
- Creating Page Styles
- Developing Skins
- Creating Content Presenter Display Templates
- Using Portlets
- Creating Custom Task flows
- Packaging and Deploying Portals
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.