JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Fundamentals Rel 9.2 (D95389)
This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Fundamentals Rel 9.2 course gives you an overview of the fundamentals of shop floor execution. Learn new skills from a discrete manufacturing perspective, while discussing prerequisite setup for shop floor processes.
- Create work orders.
- Record hours and quantities against work orders.
- Create and attach parts lists and routings.
- Issue material to work orders.
- Report against work orders using Backflush and Backflush at Paypointe.
- Use automated shop floor processes.
Manual Order Management Scenarios
This course discusses manual order management scenarios, as well as automated, system-driven scenarios. Led by top Oracle University instructors, you'll experience hands on learning, with plenty of time for questions and answer sessions.
Who should attend
- End Users
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementer
- Navigate the application user interface
- Set up manufacturing constants
- Define bill of material
- Set up work center and routing
Set up user-defined codes
- Describe the required setup for the Shop Floor Management system
- Create and process manufacturing work orders manually
- Use automated shop floor processes
- Describe additional shop floor management features and processes
- Describing setup for Shop Floor Management
- Describing constants
- Describe product data setup
- Managing basic work orders
- Managing manual work order issues
- Managing manual hours and quantities transactions
- Managing work order completions
- Managing work orders with Order Processing
- Managing work order completions through Super Backflush
- Managing work orders with lot-controlled items
- Managing work orders generated from requirements planning
- Managing orders through the Shop Floor Workbench
- Managing component shortages and substitutions
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date