Oracle WebCenter Portal 12c for Developers (D96821)
This Oracle WebCenter Portal 12c for Developers training will walk you through the steps you need to take to build an effective enterprise Portal application. Using Oracle WebCenter Portal (188.8.131.52), expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop the knowledge and skills to use the WebCenter Portal Interface and JDeveloper to build customizable applications.
- Build portals using Oracle WebCenter Portal Composer.
- Create, edit, configure and manage portal pages.
- Add and configure task flows to integrate content from WebCenter Content.
- Render a portal on mobile devices.
- Secure portal resources.
- Use JDeveloper to create custom portal assets.
- Understand the WebCenter Portal Life Cycle.
- Integrate data from applications or databases for use on your portal pages.
Benefits to You
When you walk away from this course, you'll know how to use WebCenter Portal and JDeveloper to create, edit and publish the portal assets for your portal application. You'll build the skills to create a portal, design the portal page layout, and add pages to the portal. As a developer, you will gain experience with the tasks related to producing components that other portal users will access to build effective portals.
Who should attend
- Portal Developer
- End Users
- Application Developers
- Sales Consultants
- Technical Consultant
- Explore key WebCenter Portal functionality such as portal page design and layout, portal services, and data integration
- Configure your portal for mobile devices
- Manage portal asset lifecycle by using Oracle JDeveloper 12c
- Perform content management functions
- Learn how Bootstrap themes can be incorporated into Page Templates
- Use WebCenter Portal to create and manage a portal
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date