ISTQB® Foundation Level Model-Based Tester (FLMBT)
The two-day course on "Foundation Level Certified Model-Based Tester" (short: ISTQB®-CMBT) is aimed at all employees and managers who are confronted with the special challenges of software quality assurance. The course builds on the basics acquired in the "ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level" and provides an overview of the many possibilities of model-based testing (MBT).
Who should attend
- Software Testers
- Test Analysts
- Test Designers
- Test Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Where and how models can help in testing and what you can realistically expect from the method.
- Which forms of notation are suitable for which test focus and what is generally important in test modelling.
- How you can cleverly and purposefully derive a manageable number of test cases from your test model.
- What further steps are required to arrive at concrete, executable test cases. How the method of model-based testing can be integrated into the test process or introduced.
In addition to many practical examples, you will be given a number of tips that have already proven themselves in a large number of projects. The course language is English.
- Introduction to model-based testing
- Test modelling
- Selection criteria for test case generation
- Model-based test implementation and execution
- Evaluation and use of model-based test approach processes