Red Hat® JBoss® Data Grid Development (JB453) focuses on the configuration of caches and manipulation of cache entries. Students will learn how to access caches in library and remote modes (clustered and non-clustered). In addition, students will learn how to secure data grids, encrypt data grid communications, and search the data grid.
Who should attend
- Java developers
- DevOps professionals who will administer Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
- Java programming skills
- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse experience
Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to create, deploy, and optimize data intensive applications. JBoss Data Grid allows applications using data intensive processes to store and manage data from multiple sources without overloading infrastructure resources, distributing them among multiple servers.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to install, configure, and customize data-driven applications that need to store data in memory in a distributed environment.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Install JBoss Data Grid either as an embedded server or distributed cache.
- Configure JBoss Data Grid to use alternative cache mechanisms.
- Develop cache based applications using JBoss Data Grid APIs.
- Secure caches among multiple servers.
- Understand data grids and Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
- Install Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
- Develop a cache-based application
- Access a remote cache
- Cluster caches
- Persist the cache
- Secure the cache
- Search the data grid