relayr Sales Enablement Training for Pre-Sales Engineers (RSESE)
Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Pre-sales engineers at value added resellers and system integrators
- Solution Architects at value added resellers and system integrators
Secondary theaters are:
- Practice Managers
Foundational understanding of sensors, actuators, IT and Operations Technology (OT) protocols, and essentials around industrial networks and automation/ Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) environments.
Fast Lane’s impactful relayr Sales Enablement course is designed to give sellers the keys to unlock IoT sales opportunities by leveraging the relayr IoT platform and solutions. The course objectives are:
- Provide comprehensive architectural view of the Enterprise IoT solution stack, mapping out how relayr integrates into existing and emerging IoT ecosystem components
- Understand how vertical specific use cases address specific problems and opportunities
- Engage, demonstrate and convince technical decision makers by using concrete steps along the IoT solution selling lifecycle
- Hands-on experience in building a working cloud and Fog-based connected prototype and multiple sensors
- Get hands-on experience with end-to-end IoT solutions using technology from relayr and end-to-end IoT Solutions, focusing on demonstrating deep value to customers.
- Learn how to effectively demo the relayr platform.
- Module 1: Introduction to IoT Architectures
- Module 2: Building IoT prototypes
- Module 3: Data Visualization and Insights
- Module 4: SE Engagement Model
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date