PRINCE2® Bridge Klassisch nach Agile (P2BK)
Who should attend
You are a project manager or employee, leader, managing director or work in the area of project support or change management. You want to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations.
You need a certificate to be able to take the exam. You can also take the exam as a Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director), IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager), IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager) or IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate).
In 3 days you will learn the central approaches of PRINCE2 in conjunction with agile methods. You will learn all aspects of an agile PRINCE2 project and the process-driven flow of such a project in practice. You will learn how world-renowned agile best practices (e.g. SCRUM and Kanban) work together with PRINCE2 and how classic and agile project management merge. During the training you will prepare for the official PRINCE2 Agile exam. Our PRINCE2 Agile training is official and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the crucial content of PRINCE2 Agile.
The training consists of practical application of PRINCE2 in agile projects and preparation for the official exam. Here is an excerpt of the training content:
- PRINCE2 Agile Basics
- Agile Methods vs. classic waterfall
- Consideration of the best-known agile methods
- Detailed introduction to SCRUM and Kanban
- The "Hexagon" as a basis for flexibility
- The five PRINCE2 Agile "Behaviors"
- The "Agilometer" as a tool for analysis
- Dealing with requirements in PRINCE2 Agile
- Communication as the basis for successful work
- Carrying out frequent releases
- Contracts and agile contexts
- The 7 processes in an agile environment
- Using the Cynefin-approach to determine complexity
- Adapting the 7 themes to an agile environment
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.